Friday, March 15, 2013

The Best Avocado Face Mask !



My skin has been really dry and flaky lately which is why I decided to take matters into my own hands. I've always heard that Avocados are rich in Vitamin A and amino acids which both do wonders for your skin. Every year our ex landlord gives us a buckload of avocados. Therefore, I decided I would make use of them and rub them all over my face.Okay so maybe that's not exactly what I did but it was pretty darn close. This face mask is so easy to make that you will wonder why you ever spent all that money on high end face masks that contain so many nasty chemicals.

I am a huge advocate on natural products which is why this mask is perfect for me. Great for skin, easy on the wallet and 100% natural (no parabens, no chemicals, nada). This mask also contains honey is great for acne due to it's antimicrobial properties and lemon juice which is great for acne scars (I suffer from both so I am really planning on using this mask at least once a week).

What you will need: 
Avocado - 1 Tbsp (mashed)
Honey - 1 tsp
Lemon Juice - 1 tsp

Combine all the ingredients together until the consistency is thick and creamy. Spread mask all over your clean face and neck. Leave mask on for approximately 20-30 minutes. Remove with lukewarm water and pat dry.

I am sure you will love this mask as much as I do.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck my Lolly